Friday, February 25, 2011

musical influences in my day

My Mom wrote me a sweet email last night telling me how she enjoyed my blog.  She said she loves to see how icons travel from her 20s to my 20s.  It is interesting.  In my opinion, they just don't make music like they used to and it makes me sad.  BUT there are a lot of musicians that I can say I'm proud came from my days.
Counting Crows

 NIN
 The White Stripes
 Tool
Adele
 Ben Harper
 Down

 John Butler Trio
 Jamey Johnson
 Miranda Lambert
 Paramore
 Ray Lamontagne
 Serena Ryder
 Taylor Swift


Shows that we ain't gonna stand shit
Shows that we are united
Shows that we ain't gonna take it

Rob Pattinson is a musician

My preferred version of "One"
Warren Haynes does it up right at Bonnaroo


Pantera
Domination explains it all

Please bleed, so I know that you are real,
so I know that you can feel the damage that you've done
oh who have i become








Gonna be adding to this blog as days go by...





No comments:

Post a Comment