Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whoaaaaa Freak out

I am lucky enough to go back to California (yes, that's 2x in one month).  I got a little smart and decided to have our engagement photo shoot on Laguna beach, why not?  So I found this amazing photographer who does work like so:
















YAY!
Problem is, I can't decide what to wear!  Steve and I are pretty sure we want to keep it casual.  We are casual people after all.  But the choices are endless!  I was thinking something like this:
I found these shirts, which I fell in love with:




So I'm thinking I will wear a white or ivory shirt and Steve will wear a long sleeve polo, white or light colored.  We can wear jeans and sandals.  I'm so excited!  Here is the spot I picked out on my first trip to Cali...






1 comment:

  1. Your pictures will be amazing, cant wait to see them!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete