Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Filling the gaps

The ABCs of me.  I shared my blog (for the first time) today so I thought I should maybe post something about myself and not just my inspirations.

A - Age: 28 I was born in November but I don't believe in any of that astrology bs.
B - Bed size: Queen though I dream of a King size.
C - Chore you hate: Folding and putting away laundry. 
D - Dogs: Harley boo


E - Essential start to your day:  My day typically starts when I arrive at work and have my first sip of coffee.
F - Favorite Color: green
G - Gold or Silver: silverish gold - see what I did there?
H - Height: 5'5" with brown eyes, smile like the sunrise.
I - Instruments you play: this no longer applies.  I have nothing.
J - Job title: Peds Cardiology EKG/Exercise/Holter technician
K - Kids: Not yet, but definitely sometime soon.  I have some neices and a nephew, my love for them can not be put into words.
L - Live: FREE
M - My mom's name: Dianne, anyone is lucky to know her.
N - Nickname: ohhh boy: Gooding, Goodtime, Linds, Linny, LiLi, Lin...  Steve has a different list.
 O - Overnight hospital stay: No, I don't recall one.
P - Pet Peeve:  People that constantly complain and do nothing to fix their problems.
Q - Quote from a movie: Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.  -Jack Nicholson.
R-  Right/Lefty: Righty
S - Sibling: two older brothers.  I'm about to inherit some more.
T - Time you wake up: Alarm is set to go off at 6:05, I drag myself out of bed by 6:25.
U - Underwear:  This is a bit intrusive, I must say.  Just about every pair of underwear I own come from Victoria's Secret.  Yeah, and I wear thongs.
V - Veggies you dislike: Beets, they taste like dirt.
W - What makes you run late: What to wear!
X - Xrays you've had: hahaha well that is intrusive as well.  I had a bad stomach ache a few years ago.
Y - Yummy food you make: I am a FOODIE.  I love my salsa and grilled veggie/goat cheese sandwich.
Z - Zoo animal: I've always loved the otters.

No comments:

Post a Comment