Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.





 








I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration that if at the end... I have lost every other friend on earth, I shall at least have one friend left, and that friend shall be down inside of me.  ~Abraham Lincoln











You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr suess





Now don't judge me and I won't judge you
Cause we all get judged in the end












"Whatever it is that pulls the pin, that hurls you past the boundaries of your own life into a brief and total beauty, even for a moment, is enough."
-Jeanette Winterson










"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself." -Robert Frost










No comments:

Post a Comment