Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let us Celebrate the Irish in us all

Saint Patrick's day may be the same day every year but my, does it change!  It used to resemble such a fun day of drinking with friends.  Green beer, beads, tongues and shots!  Some of my fondest college memories are those that took place on St Patty's Day.  I wish I could be with all my friends right now, at the bar with healthy buzz and a green tongue.  Instead, I'm at work.   Today I had some huge, ghetto lady in my face do her head twistin' intimidation skit.  It worked.  She scared me.  I had to perform an exericse test under the most uncomfortable terms ever.  Some St. Patty's day....

I will remain optimistic though.  The day is not over, Steve and I are heading to good ole Bobber Down after work for some cold ones.  Brings a smile to my face just thinking about him, me and our St. Patty's day celebration.  It may be a little different than the CMU days but it will do for now.

Cheers to CMU on Saint Patty's day, circa 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment